A 4-5 hrs half day sightseeing tour of Udaipur, a short but packed with details, explore Udaipur like a local.
- Visit most popular attractions like the City Palace, Lake Pichola and its ghats, famous markets of Udaipur and many more during this tour.
- Private Car with an experience driver
The first word that comes in your mind when someone talks about Rajasthan is it's Royalness; what it feels like to be royal. If you are running short on time or just come down to explore touristic destinations in and around the city, a half day city tour is the best option.
We have picked up all the spilt pieces together and created a beautiful garland of it in our Trails of Udaipur tour, an unmatched heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, culture and lifestyle.
The driver will pick you up from your hotel in Udaipur. Your tour driver will take you to the major attractions of Udaipur. During your trip you will explore these tourist places in Udaipur.
- The City Palace: Largest palace complex of Rajasthan on the bank of Pichola Lake.
- Gracious 18th-century built Bagore Ki Haveli
- Jagdish temple: A temple decorated with beautiful ornate carvings.
- Famous Ghats of Udaipur on Lake Pichola (Ambri Ghat, Lal Ghat and Gangaur Ghat)
- Iconic Markets of Udaipur, old lanes, winding streets etc.
- Fateh Sagar Lake, memorial of the Rajput hero Maharana Pratap
- Saheliyon Ki Bari: The gardens of the maids-of-honour.
- Gulab Bagh: Situated in the heart of Udaipur, this lake is adjacent to the Lake Pichola.
- Doodh Talai Lake: Spread over 100 acres this is the largest garden in Udaipur.
At the end of this half day trip, you will be dropped at your hotel or Airport.